- Easy to install on a drop ceiling with 1-inch wide T-Bar frame, with scissor clamp and two (2) 8-inch aluminum suspension rods; the two-axis locking tilt adjust with about 25 degrees pitch makes installation fast and stable
- Mount fits all larger projectors with 3 to 4 mounting screw holes weighing up to 20-pounds, but for projectors over 2 pounds, we recommend reinforcing the T-bar frame with a support wire that attaches to the true ceiling; fits Epson, Optoma, Benq, Viewsonic and most other projectors
- Includes scissor clamp and two 8-inch aluminum suspension rods
- Includes AMERICAN WRITTEN installation manual with illustrations and photos
- The projector is not included; it is shown for demonstration purposes only
This easy to install video projector mount can support up to a 20-pound projector from the T-Bar framing of a suspended drop ceiling. Projector drop from the ceiling is either 10 or 18 inches. Fits Epson, Optoma, Benq, Viewsonic and most other projectors.
The maximum spider mount leg span is 12 inches (mount hole to mount hole); angling the legs will slightly reduce maximum leg span.
The simple assembly includes all metal parts and a comprehensive kit of assembly screws and hardware. The two axis locking tilt adjust with about 25 degrees pitch makes installation fast and stable. The suspension rod is either 8 or 16 inches long and the mounting bracket is Includes an American written installation manual.
Video Projector is not included, it is shown for demonstration purposes.