- 8 bulb double light output compared to the ALZO basic drum overhead light
- Allows for 2 sets of bulbs with 5600K and 3200K color selection
- With 4 Velcro-attached black-out flags to control light side spill
- Attaches to any 5/8 inch (16mm) standard baby pin stud
- Light bulbs are not included; see accessories
The ALZO Duplex Socket Drum Space Light with Diffuser puts out twice as much light as the basic ALZO drum light, accepting 8 light bulbs, including large LED and CFL bulbs; check the accessories section for a variety of bulbs. Each socket assembly has its own power cord, therefore a ceiling power connection for 2 cords must be arranged. If wired with A-B switched power lines, these sockets can allow for selectable color temperature or full/half power. With 8 bulbs, the light generates 3400+ LUX at 1m below the light.
The ALZO Drum Overhead Light is like a china ball, only wider and very low profile. When you need a broad and bright downlight that can be directly attached to a low suspended ceiling or a boom, the ALZO Drum Overhead Light is the perfect solution. Includes 4 Velcro-attached black-out flags to control light side spill. The diffuser (drum) collapses into a 14-inch disk with a zippered jacket.
Applications include, but are not limited to overhead lighting of roundtables used in talk shows, boardrooms, poker games; lighting of TV kitchen studios, green screen lighting and many more. In addition, this lighting device stores very compactly.
Important: Light bulbs are not included and are sold in accessories.