- DYI clear white diffusion fabric sold continuous by the yard, referred to as silk
- Non-yellowing white translucent textile
- Light reduction is about 1.5 f-stop
- Fabric is 60 inches wide and is NOT finished on all 4 sides
- We use this fabric for our softboxes, tents and diffusers
Select number of continuous yards in the quantity box above
Also available as a pre-cut and bagged 1 yard and 2 yard units.
60 inches wide polyester translucent clear diffusion fabric (not real silk) sold by the yard, price shown is for 1 yard. Diffusion fabric is machine cut on 4 sides; reduces light by 1.5 f-stops. Ideal for creating very large diffusion panels or for building your own light tents.