- 4 section adjustable aluminum support
- Minimum = 19in - Maximum = 58in
- Suspended ceiling frame clip for 1 inch T-Bar frame
- 2 plastic T-Bar hooks for power cord management
- Steel safety wire for attachment of the light fixture to the true ceiling framing
This telescoping ceiling light mount easily attaches to a suspended ceiling with a special frame clip (included and shown below). Minimum drop is 19in and maximum extension is 58in. For other types of installations a 1/4in x 20 screw thread 1/2in long is required to attach the telescoping light mount to the ceiling. The ceiling mount includes a safety wire to secure any of our light fixtures to the ceiling frame. Fixtures in excess of 4 lbs require that the ceiling support frame has a support wire directly above the ceiling mount. A great solution for lighting high traffic areas or small studios where floor stands would be in the way. Great for I.D. portrait set-ups.