- Lightweight and strong brace support for all video sliders
- Greatly improves slider stability and prevents end run dipping
- Attaches to the end of all sliders with 1/4 x 20 screw thread; requires an accessory clamp to attach to tripod leg
- Adjustable length 20 inches to 55 inches
- Includes telescoping rod and 2 mini-ball mounts
The ALZO Universal Camera Slider Brace Support is an important accessory when mounting a video slider on a tripod. This adjustable brace forms a rigid triangle attachment of the end of the slider to the leg of the tripod. The ALZO Universal Camera Slider Brace Support consists of a telescoping rod with miniball mounts at both ends; together with a camera slider, it stabilizes the slide and prevents end run dipping. The top miniball mount has a 1/4 x 20 screw that connects to the end of the slider rail. The base of the brace is another miniball mount that attaches to the tripod leg, in combination with a super clamp (not included). The mini ball mount ends provide angle movement as the length changes when the slider height is adjusted. In addition, the flexibility of the device allows for some panning of the slider as well. When making adjustments to the slider, the wing screws of the telescoping rod and the miniballs should be loose. Includes telescoping rod and 2 mini ball mounts.