- Lightweight and strong brace support for all video sliders
- Greatly improves slider stability and prevents end run dipping
- Attaches to the end of all sliders with 1/4 x 20 screw thread
- Clamp attaches to a tripod leg with diameter of 1/2 in to 2 inches
- Adjustable length 20 inches to 55 inches
The ALZO Universal Camera Slider Brace Support is an important accessory when mounting a video slider on a tripod. This adjustable brace forms a rigid triangle attachment of the end of the slider to the leg of the tripod. The ALZO Universal Camera Slider Brace Support consists of a telescoping rod with miniball mounts at both ends; together with a camera slider, it stabilizes the slide and prevents end run dipping. The top miniball mount has a 1/4 x 20 screw that connects to the end on the slider rail. The base of the brace is another miniball mount and a clamp that attaches to the tripod leg. The mini ball mount ends provide angle movement as the length changes when the slider height is adjusted. In addition, the flexibility of the device allows for some panning of the slider as well. When making adjustments to the slider, the wing screws of the telescoping rod and the miniballs should be loose. This version includes the ALZO Super Clamp, which is ideal for use with larger tripods with thicker legs.