- Perfect length cords to connect DSLR to LCD monitors
- Right angle HDMI cables are offset to prevent blocked camera connectors
- Right and left mini-HDMI orientations allow for compatibility with all DSLR cameras
- Right angle connectors improve connection reliability
- HDMI cables are color-coded red and white
This gold-plated HDMI DSLR video cord connects to a monitor and has the perfect length. The right angle connector leaves the camera vertically, and works with Canon, Nikon and Sony camera models, except for Canon 60D and Sony A580. In addition, the cord consists of a side jog to prevent blocking other ports on the camera. The audio cord is made of siliconized rubber for superior flexibility; the cord length is 21 inches. When connecting a DSLR Rig to an HDMI monitor and mixer, you need short Mini HDMI and stereo audio cords. ALZO HDMI cords are the perfect length, and because the mini-HDMI connectors are right angle, they leave the camera vertically. All other HDMI cords stick out to the left side of the Camera causing camera operation interference. These cords also include a side jog to prevent blocking other cord ports on the camera. The ALZO cords have right angle offset Mini HDMI connectors to connect to the camera. Some DSLRs employ Micro HDMI connectors; these cords will not work with cameras with Micro HDMI connectors.