- Perfect 21 inch length HDMI cords to connect DSLR to LCD monitors
- Right angle HDMI cable is offset to prevent blocked camera connectors
- Right and left mini-HDMI orientations allow for compatibility with all DSLR cameras
- Right angle connectors improve connection reliability
- HDMI cable is color-coded red; all contacts are gold-plated
GUIDE TO SELECTING AN ALZO SHORT HDMI CABLE FOR A DSLR RIG
This gold-plated HDMI DSLR video cable connects to a monitor and has the perfect length. The right angle connector leaves the camera vertically, and works with the following Canon and Sony camera models: Canon 60D and Sony A580. In addition, the cord consists of a side jog to prevent blocking other ports on the camera. The audio cord is made of siliconized rubber for superior flexibility and very long life. Cord length: 21 inches.