- Perfect length, short gold-plated cords for DSLR video rig recording, connecting DSLR cameras to LCD monitors and audio mixers
- Right angle HDMI cords with offset connector enable unobstructed camera port access and up or down cord management
- Right angle stereo audio cord with siliconized rubber jacket for superior flexibility and exceptional long life
- Different HDMI cords for any DSLR camera to field monitor up or down cord connection
- The right angle offset HDMI cords (red and white) have right and left mini-HDMI orientations, making them compatible with all DSLR cameras
This set of 2 DSLR cords includes an HDMI cord to connect to a monitor, and an audio cord to connect to a mixer. Both cords are gold-plated and have the perfect length. The HDMI cord is at a right angle, leaving the camera vertically, and works with the following Sony camera models: SLT-A77 and SLT-A65. In addition, the cord consists of a side jog to prevent blocking other ports on the camera. The audio cord is made of siliconized rubber for superior flexibility and very long life. Cord length: HDMI: 21 inches; stereo audio: 18 inches. Works will all DSLRs with mini-hdmi connector but depending on HDMI port orientation may result in either an up or down cord path.