- Designed to allow for professional audio recording with your microphone and your smartphone
- 3.5mm TRRS angle male phone plug for connection to smartphone
- Separate 3.5mm TRS female connectors for connection to a stereo headset and separate mono microphone connector with stereo mic adapter
- Works with Apple iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, iPads, Samsung Galaxy, LG, Motorola, Google and most Android phones
- Metal bracket with rubber hand grip and 2 shoe mounts
- Universal steel spring smartphone mount with 3.25-inch capacity
If you are streaming or recording video with a smartphone, you should use a shotgun microphone or a wireless microphone and a quality headphone to monitor the playback. This low-cost ALZO smartphone rig is an ideal hand grip for supporting a phone and connecting your microphones and headphones. This rig also includes a tripod mount on the base.
This cord does not provide audio monitoring of the microphone during recording; audio monitoring is during recorded playback. To monitor audio when recording video you will need to use a pro video recording app like FILMIC PRO, CINEMA FV-5 or OPEN CAMERA.
This cord uses a right angle 3.5mm TRRS smartphone connector and this will greatly reduce the risk of damaging your phone hardware compared to a straight connector.
There is an image showing the rig mounted on a light stand with the ALZO smartphone microphone headphone splitter break-out cord connecting a shotgun microphone and headphone set to the phone. This product does NOT include a phone, microphone, headphones or a tripod.
Compatible with iPhones 4, 5, 6 (iPhone 7 and newer requires the use of lightning to headset adapter supplied with your phone). Also compatible with most Android phones including Samsung, LG. Motorola, Google and more.
This product does NOT include a smartphone, microphone or headphones.