- Designed to allow for professional audio recording with your microphone and your smartphone
- Provides separate headphone monitoring of smartphone audio output
- Works with Apple iPhone 4, 5, 6, 7, iPads, Samsung Galaxy, LG, Motorola, Google and most Android phones
- Metal bracket with rubber hand grip and 2 shoe mounts
- Universal steel spring smartphone mount with 3.25-inch capacity
If you are streaming or recording video with a smartphone, you should use a shotgun microphone or a wireless microphone and a quality headphone to monitor the playback. This low-cost ALZO smartphone rig is an ideal hand grip for supporting a phone and connecting your microphones and headphones. This rig also includes a tripod mount on the base. This cord does not provide audio monitoring of the microphone during recording; audio monitoring is during recorded playback.
To monitor audio when recording video you will need to use a pro video recording app like FILMIC PRO.
There is an image showing the rig mounted on a light stand with the ALZO smartphone microphone headphone splitter break-out cord connecting a shotgun microphone and headphone set to the phone. This product does NOT include a phone, microphone, headphones or a tripod.
Compatible with iPhones 4, 5, 6 (iPhone 7 requires the use of lightning to headset adapter supplied with your phone). Also compatible with most Android phones including Samsung, LG. Motorola, Google and more.
This product does NOT include a smartphone, microphone or headphones.