- 300ft range with penetration through walls; walls will reduce the range
- Supports partial shutter/AF and AE, continuous drive and bulb mode
- Includes 3-second shutter delay mode
- Selection of 1 of 16 channels to reduce possible RF interference
- Bi-Color LED on transmitter indicates partial and full shutter; includes (1) 23A alkaline battery and (1) CR2 Lithium Polymer 3V battery
This wireless radio-controlled shutter release with mini 2.5 mm TRS connector has a 300 feet range with penetration through walls. The 4 position switch allows for the selection of 16 channels to reduce RF interference. Supports partial shutter AF and AE, continuous drive and bulb mode; bi-color LED on transmitter indicates partial and full shutter. Includes a tiny receiver with a power switch and auto power save, and 2 diagnostic LEDs: red for power on/off, and bi-color reflects transmitter action. Receiver includes shoe mount to mount on camera. Batteries included, with a life of about 20,000 actions.
Camera compatibility: For Canon 1200D, 1000D, 700D, 550D, 500D, 450D, 400D, 350D, 300D, 60D, 70D, 80D, 30, all Rebel T-series incl. T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, T4 T4i, T3, T3i, T2i, T1i, XTi, XT, XTi, XS, XSi, PowerShot G1X, G3X, G5X, G16, not for Canon EOS PRO
In addition, all Pentax DSLR cameras with a 2.5mm mini phone plug remote connection. See connector image.
Note: Canon PRO EOS cameras use the ALZO wireless shutter release with the 3-pin connector.