- Ideal for overhead photography of small object and jewelry photography including coins, stamps, medication, books, DVDs, toys, scientific objects ...
- Includes a quick release with 1/4 x 20 thread for easy camera attachment and release
Smart Imaging: the 29-inch tilt angled and height-adjustable aluminum post is unique and the only one available on the market. The tilt angle increases the imaging field as the camera is raised and keeps the post out of the image field.
- The solid composite base measures 19 x 16 inches
- Bright white cleanable melamine finish
- Maximum camera weight = 7 lbs
Jewelry photography or small object photography is fun and easy with the ALZO Copy Stand. This Macro Tabletop Studio device is ideal for overhead (close-up) imaging of very small or flat objects like jewelry, coins, stamps, medication, and scientific work. The sturdy tilt angled aluminum camera support post is 29 inches high and has a 19-inch x 16-inch laminated solid composite base with white melamine finish. The camera attaches to the support arm with a quick release plate, and the side wheel drives a rack and pinion for accurate dialing of the adjustable height. The screw below the quick release plate adjusts the drag resistance of the camera support (see image with screwdriver). There is a position locking thumb screw on the back of the height adjuster.
The solid and heavy-duty construction makes the ALZO Copy Stand for Macro Tabletop Studio a stable shooting system for professional commercial product photography of jewelry and small objects.