- The Joyous Light® is a crisp, bright white light ideal for reading and tasks that require visual accuracy
- CFL bulb has natural daylight balanced color temperature of 5500K
- Chases away winter blues, alleviates the effects of Seasonal Affective Disorder S.A.D.
- This is a large bulb that might not fit standard household lamps; see diagram above
- Energy-saving, uses about 1/4 of the energy of a comparable Tungsten bulb
Case of four (4) 85W full spectrum Joyous Light® light bulbs that create daylight-balanced lighting, are energy saving, and have a long life of circa 6,000 hours with 4250 Lumens output, 120V; low energy consumption, used for starting plant growth. These are compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs. Fits all medium-base E27/E26 sockets. Dimensions: Length: 10.5 inches; Diameter: 3.9 inches; Length socket base to top of ballast: 4.5 inches; Diameter of socket: 1 inch. Important: ALZO CFL bulb life is based on the bulb in an open-air upright orientation. When bulbs are installed in fixtures that lack adequate ventilation, the life of the bulb will be reduced. If an ALZO CFL bulb is installed in an overhead recessed light fixture with the bulb glass below the base, the life of the bulb will be greatly reduced.
Is a photography light bulb different from a general use bulb?