- The Joyous Light® is a crisp, bright white light ideal for reading and tasks that require visual accuracy
- CFL bulb has natural daylight balanced color temperature of 5500K
- Chases away winter blues, alleviates the effects of Seasonal Affective Disorder S.A.D.
- This is a large bulb that might not fit standard household lamps; see diagram above
- Energy-saving, uses about 1/4 of the energy of a comparable Tungsten bulb
This 85W Full Spectrum Joyous Light® light bulb creates daylight balanced lighting at 5500K, is energy saving, and has a long life of about 6,000 hours with 4250 Lumens output, 120V; low energy consumption, used for starting plant growth. This is a compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulb that fits all medium-base E27/E26 sockets. Due to its large size (see diagram in image section), this bulb won't fit into regular household lamps, since the lamp harp will be too narrow. Dimensions: Length: 10.5 inches; Width (Diameter): 3.9 inches; Length socket base to top of ballast: 4.5 inches; Width (diameter) of socket: 1 inch. Important: ALZO CFL bulb life is based on the bulb in an open-air upright orientation. When ALZO bulbs are installed in fixtures that lack adequate ventilation, the life of the bulb will be reduced. If an ALZO CFL bulb is installed in an overhead recessed light fixture with the bulb glass below the base, the life of the bulb will be greatly reduced.
Is a photography light bulb different from a general use bulb?