- The Joyous Light® is a crisp, bright white light ideal for reading and tasks that require visual accuracy; CFL bulb has natural daylight balanced color temperature of 5500K; pack of 4
- This is a large bulb that might not fit standard household lamps, see diagram above; dimensions: length: 7 inches; width (diameter): 3 inches; fits all medium-base E27/E26 sockets
- Good for starting plant growth; generates very little heat; all ALZO Joyous light bulbs are flicker-free
- Energy saving, uses about 1/4 of the energy of a comparable Tungsten bulb, with 2800 Lumens output at 120V; about 8,000 hours bulb life
- Important: ALZO CFL bulb life is based on the bulb in an open-air upright orientation. When ALZO bulbs are installed in fixtures that lack adequate ventilation, the life of the bulb will be reduced
Case of 4 Full Spectrum 45W Joyous Light® light bulbs for daylight balanced lighting, energy saving, long-lasting at circa 8,000 hours bulb life with 2800 Lumens output, 120V; low energy consumption, good as photo studio lights, or for starting plant growth. These are Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) bulbs that fit all medium-base E27/E26 sockets, but their large size might create a fit problem with standard lamp harps of household light fixtures; a larger lamp harp is needed. Dimensions: Length: 7 inches; Width (Diameter): 3 inches; Length socket base to top of ballast: 3 inches; Width (diameter) of socket: 1 inch. Important: ALZO CFL bulb life is based on the bulb in an open-air upright orientation. When ALZO bulbs are installed in fixtures that lack adequate ventilation, the life of the bulb will be reduced. If an ALZO CFL bulb is installed in an overhead recessed light fixture with the bulb glass below the base, the life of the bulb will be greatly reduced.
Is a photography light bulb different from a general use bulb?