- Easy to install on a suspended drop ceiling with a 1-inch wide T-Bar frame, with 25 degrees pitch; projector drop from the ceiling is 10 inches, and accessory 8-inch extension rods can be added to lower the projector
- Mount fits all larger projectors with 3 to 4 mounting screw holes weighing up to 20-pounds, but for projectors over 2 pounds, we recommend reinforcing the T-bar frame with a support wire that attaches to the true ceiling; fits Epson, Optoma, Benq, Viewsonic and most other projectors
- Includes an American-written installation manual with illustrations and photos
- Includes scissor clamp and one 8 inch aluminum suspension rod
- The projector is not included; it is shown for demonstration purposes only
This easy to install video projector mount can support up to a 20-pound projector from the T-Bar framing of a suspended drop ceiling. The simple assembly includes all metal parts and a kit of assembly screws and hardware. The two-axis locking tilt adjust with about 25 degrees pitch makes installation fast and stable. Attaches to your projector with 3 or 4 legs of the gimbal spider mount.
The maximum spider mount leg span is 12 inches (mount hole to mount hole); angling the legs will slightly reduce maximum leg span.
Typical mounting screws are supplied with this mount but with some projectors, you may need to use the mounting screws included with your projector. Fits Epson, Optoma, Benq, Viewsonic and most other projectors.
Projector drop from the ceiling is only 10 inches. Includes an American written installation manual. Accessory 8-inch extension rods can be added to lower the projector, see below for accessory rods.
Video Projector is not included, it is shown for demonstration purposes.