- 16 channel 433 MHz switch selectable operation
- Usable range of 80 feet (25M)
- LED diagnostic indicators on both transmitter and receiver
- Transmitter includes a test button
- Includes one (1) 10-inch PC accessory sync cord for receiver PC connection to 2.5mm flash sync port
The comprehensive Wireless Flash Trigger Kit includes a transmitter and two receivers for dual flash operation. The transmitter includes a mini-phone sync connector for triggering a bracket-mounted flash as well. Battery life is exceptional at about 20,000 usages. The Wireless Trigger Transmitter and Receivers have 16 channels of operation, with DIP selection switch for channel selection matching. Channel selection is important when you work in a studio situation where several photographers work near each other; it can also be used to improve reliability when excess RF noise exists. This radio wireless trigger is not TTL compatible and requires manual selection of flash power. Transmitter includes one 23AE 12V battery, receivers require 2 AAA batteries per unit (not included).