- 16 channel 433 MHz switch selectable operation
- Usable range 80 feet (25M)
- LED diagnostic indicators on both transmitter and receiver
- The transmitter includes a test button
- Includes 1 - 10 inch PC accessory sync cord for receiver PC connection to 2.5mm flash sync port
The comprehensive Wireless Flash Trigger Kit includes a transmitter, receiver, and 2.5mm phone plug sync cord adapter. The transmitter includes a mini-phone sync connector for triggering a bracket-mounted flash as well. Battery life is exceptional at about 20,000 usages. The Wireless Trigger Transmitter and Receiver have 16 selectable channels of operation, with DIP selection switch for channel selection matching. Channel selection is important when you work in a studio situation where several photographers work near each other; it can also be used to improve reliability when excess RF noise exists. This radio wireless trigger is not TTL compatible and requires manual selection of flash power. The transmitter includes one 23AE 12V battery, the receiver requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).