- Designed to allow for professional audio and video recording with your smartphone and your stereo or mono microphone
- Provides separate headphone monitoring of smartphone audio output
- Works with iPhones, iPads and Android phones and tablets
- 3.5mm TRRS angle male phone plug for connection to smartphone; separate 3.5mm TRS female connectors for connection to a stereo headset and separate mono microphone connector with stereo mic adapter
- MIC connector is RED, Headphone connector is BLACK
If you want to improve the audio and video recording quality with a smartphone, you need to connect a professional microphone and quality headphones. This ALZO breakout cord provides 3.5 mm female connectors for attaching your stereo or mono microphone and headphones. Quality audio monitoring is always accomplished on playback. Audio monitoring while recording is a function of the video app on your phone. Most video apps do not allow audio monitoring while recording.
To monitor audio when recording video you will need to use a pro video recording app like FILMIC PRO, CINEMA FV-5 or OPEN CAMERA.
You can not monitor audio recording quality with your smartphone speaker. You need to use a quality headphone set. This cord provides for this headphone connection with a simultaneous microphone input connection as well.
This cord uses a right angle smartphone connector and this will greatly reduce the risk of damaging your phone hardware compared to a straight connector.
Compatible with iPhones 4, 5, 6 (iPhone 7 requires the use of lightning to headset adaptor supplied with your phone). Also compatible with most Android phones including Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google and many more.
This product does NOT include mounting bracket, smartphone, microphone, headphones or LED light.