- Built-in Li-ion rechargeable battery provides 5 hours of continuous operation
- 4 Speed selection from ultra slow to 1/2 inch per second
- 2 auto reverse time-delays of 1/2 second and 5 seconds
- Micro USB charging port (must use a smartphone charger)
- 3 Color LED status indicator
The ALZO Motor Drive Kit provides for the automation of the ALZO Smoothy Radius/Linear Slider. The motor senses magnets attached in pairs to the track and auto-reverses with a selection of 2 auto reverse time-delays. These magnet pairs slide easily on the track allowing for rapid selection of the carriage auto reverse endpoints. The flat steel spring clip motor mount allows for easy and quick removal of the motor. Included is all mounting hardware, 4 Neodymium disc magnets, and a user manual. The battery charger is not included. The motor emits a very slight noise at speed #4. All other speeds are near silent.
The Li-ion battery is a 3.7 volt 1200 mAh capacity and provides typical full power run time of 6-7 hours.