- Solid 33 inches long, 5/8 inch diameter aluminum bar with camera mount screw and a tripod clamp
- Rod includes a grooved end to allow hanging a counterweight or water bottle
- Tripod Clamp attaches to any tripod with 1/4 x 20 camera screw and allows for adjusting rod extension length
- Tripod Clamp top thumb screw allows camera rotation
- Important tripod accessory for overhead photography
The ALZO Horizontal Camera Mount consists of a 33 inches long x 5/8 inch diameter solid aluminum bar with a universal camera screw mount on one end, and the tripod clamp. The tripod clamp has a thumb screw to allow the camera/bar to be horizontally positioned. The entire product is hard black anodized for years of trouble-free service.
Maximum recommended camera weight is 2 pounds without counterbalance, and 8 pounds with a counterbalance; see images for using a water bottle as a counterbalance.
The HCM is ideal for shooting small objects that cannot easily stand up on their own for a frontal shot. A wired or wireless camera shutter release is recommended for use with the ALZO Horizontal Camera Mount.
NOTE: A tripod is NOT included with this product; this is a tripod accessory.
Several images show examples of the ALZO Horizontal Camera Mount used in product photography kits. The additional components shown in these examples are not included with the ALZO Horizontal Camera Mount.