- Color temperature adjustable from warm 3000K to daylight 6000K
- 144 LEDs generate 500 Lux at 1m full power, at 5000K (See Photometrics)
- Dimmable to 3 Lux at 1m
- Includes mini-ball mount for attachment to a standard cold shoe
- Includes a SONY Style Li-ion battery and charger
- Includes a clear drop-in diffuser and a carry bag with room for extras
1 - ALZO 792 LED Video Light
1 - SONY Style NP-F770 Li-ion battery
1 - ALZO Li-ion Battery Charger with car cord
1 - carry bag to hold all of the above
Use the light with video cameras or camcorders and for DSLR video recording as well. The ALZO 792 light eliminates the need for filter color correction. Constructed with 72 warm white and 72 cool white LED's and a control circuit to allow for color temperature adjustment. The ALZO 792 Color adjusting LED light does not require filters and therefore is a brighter light source.
Adjusts from 3000K to 6000K with a knob. The economical ALZO 792 on-camera battery-powered LED video light is perfect for lighting interview subjects and performing other close-up work. Accepts Sony-style NP series batteries. The fully charged battery provides 2-3 hours run time (non-continuous).
The product is also available as a 792 light without battery and charger.
Accepts some Panasonic camcorder batteries with the addition of the accessory adapter plate (see accessories below).