- 322 LEDs put out 1100 Lux at 1m full power at 5000K (See Photometrics)
- Color temperature adjustable from warm 3000K to daylight 5600K
- Dimmable to 6 Lux at 1m
- 4 to 6 hours continuous operation with two (2) NP-F770 batteries
- High brightness beam angle of 30 degrees, 1m width at 2m distance
- 1 ALZO 795 LED video light
- 1 AC adapter
- 2 Sony-style NP-F770 Li-ion batteries
- 1 ALZO 2-bay Sony NP-F battery charger
- 1 Carry bag holds all of the above
The output of the ALZO 795 LED light is sufficient to use it as a key light with higher ISO camera setting. The economical ALZO 795 on-camera LED video light is perfect for lighting interview subjects and performing other close-up work. Can be used as a hair or fill light as well. Use it with the supplied AC adapter for continuous shooting, or attach 1 or 2 batteries for location work. The ALZO 795 light eliminates the need for filter color correction. Constructed with 161 warm white and 161 cool white LEDs and a control circuit to allow for color temperature adjustment.
The ALZO 795 color-adjusting LED light does not require filters and therefore is a much brighter light source, and is perfect for use with all video cameras or camcorders and for DSLR video recording as well. The LEDs are beam focused to 30 degrees and effectively concentrate the light on the interview subject. Maximum working distance is 16 feet (5.5 meters). When using 2 batteries with the light, the batteries should be the same age and have the same charge level.