- This Joyous Light® 15-watt light bulb is Energy Star compliant and produces the equivalent light output of a 140-watt Tungsten or incandescent bulb; the expected lifespan is 25,000 hours, over 22 years based on 3 hours usage per day, which saves money over time due to less frequent bulb replacement
- The daylight color temperature of 5500K and the CRI of 93+ promote accurate color rendering, the bright white light resembling daylight on a sunny day, midday. This bulb is rated at 1300 lumens
- With medium base for E27/E26 sockets
- For optimal dimming performance, we recommend using an LED dimmer switch since this bulb might not properly dim with incandescent dimmer switches
- Important: ALZO LED bulbs require ventilation; when LED bulbs are installed in fixtures that lack adequate ventilation, the life of the bulb will be reduced; all ALZO LED bulbs include a 1-year warranty and are mercury-free
This dimmable 15-watt (140W Tungsten-equivalent) LED Joyous Light® bulb with 5500K color temperature and a CRI of 93+ illuminates your home with bright white light, resembling daylight on a sunny day, midday. The bright white light output is ideal for reading and illuminating workspaces andd other areas that require visual accuracy and true rendering of colors. This dimmable LED bulb might not properly dim with incandescent dimmer switches; we recommend installing an LED dimmer switch. The long bulb life of about 25,000 hours and the low energy consumption will save you money in the long run, see lighting facts. All ALZO LED bulbs carry a 1-year warranty and are mercury-free, flicker-free and they generate very little heat. However, ALZO LED bulbs require ventilation; when LED bulbs are installed in fixtures that lack adequate ventilation, the life of the bulb will be reduced.