- All metal, durable solution for hanging DSLRs and other small cameras from a suspended drop ceiling
- Includes a metal mini-ball mount to allow for camera angle control
- Attaches to 1-inch wide common T-Bar style suspended frame
- Includes 2 T-Bar hooks to support wires connecting to the camera
- May require additional wires to connect the T-bar frame to the true ceiling for added stability
An excellent and secure, all-metal solution for attaching a camera to a suspended drop ceiling. Allows for a quick camera dismount with a thumb screw twist. The ALZO suspended drop ceiling camera mount easily attaches to the 1-inch wide T-Bar style framing of a typical suspended ceiling. The included X-Clamp attaches quickly and without tools and is not permanent, and can be easily moved. The installation may require the addition of support wires connecting the T-Bar framing to the true ceiling. The included T-Bar hooks support wires that connect the camera to power sources and computers.