- Achieve near-studio quality photography with a portable flash; works with all Canon cameras
- Quick flip camera from horizontal to vertical; camera mounting made easy
- Maintains consistent flash position and lens to flash distance; when the flash mount bar is at maximum height, the Flash Shoe Mount is 18 inches above the lens of a typical DSLR without a battery pack
- With Universal Tripod Mount on the base of the handle
- The adjustable riser will raise flash higher than any other flash bracket, up to 18 inches which will eliminate red eye
This sturdy camera flash bracket works with all Canon cameras and flips quickly from horizontal to vertical and maintains a consistent flash position and lens-to-flash distance, the ultimate flash accessory for event and wedding photography that helps you achieve near-studio quality pictures. The adjustable riser will raise flash to max 18 inches, i.e. lens of the camera to the base mount of the flash, and allows for usage of small umbrella or softbox without interrupting image field. By moving your light source above the camera, this flash bracket with many configurations will improve your images by reducing annoying shadows, creating more depth and eliminating red eye. Additional features: Made of aluminum, weighs 1.5 pounds, including horizontal bar; horizontal and vertical auto lock mechanism allows for gripping camera without bracket rotation; horizontal, tilting flash mount bar with 2 insulated shoe mounts supports up to 2 flashes/speedlights, one fixed, one adjustable, and one umbrella; comfortable rubber handgrip; universal 5/8 inch light mount on top of support allows for attaching any lightweight flash or continuous light fixture; large 2.5 inches x 2 inches quick release camera mount accommodates all DSLRs, medium format film/digital back cameras and small digital cameras; pull-out foot allows flash bracket with camera and flash to sit on a flat surface; includes heavy-duty black nylon 6 inches x 12 inches carry bag. Load capacity: 10 pounds camera and flash weight off tripod; 5 pounds camera and flash weight on a tripod.