- Light output is 22000 Lux at 1m (3.3 feet), equivalent to an Incandescent 3000 or HID 600 (See Photometrics)
- Daylight color temperature 5300K (plus/minus 200K) with CRI of 86
- Flicker-free dimming produces continuous light output, suitable for very high frame rate video
- Includes separate power supply with stand mount clamp and dimmer
- Includes removable 8 inch Par reflector and umbrella mount
The ALZO 3300 Ultra High Power LED video light is affordable and energy efficient, perfect for video production. Without a modifier, it is a hard light like a Par or a Fresnel. When used with a softbox, umbrella or a diffuser, it can create a very soft light. With this distinction, the ALZO 3300 is more versatile and adaptable than most of the LED video lights available today. The ALZO 3300 includes a separate power supply unit (PSU) with a clamp for light stand mounting. The PSU has attached AC and DC power cords, and the PSU acts as a bobbin to store the cords wrapped around the chassis. This light requires front ventilation of the LED; therefore this light cannot be used with the current ALZO Fresnel barndoor. In addition, great care must be taken when applying gels to the light as the front of the Par reflector cannot be covered, blocking air circulation on the front of the LED. The energy efficiency of the ALZO 3300 Ultra High Power LED video light is excellent. Consuming only 350 watt of energy, this light produces 25-000 Lux at 1m, which is equivalent to a 3000 watt incandescent or an HMI 600; the CRI is 86. With this low power consumption, it can be used with very long power cords (117 volts 300 feet 18 gauge). In addition, up to 4 of these lights can be powered from a single 15 amp 117 volt circuit; it can also be powered from an inverter or UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) for remote locations. Includes removable 8 inch PAR reflector, umbrella mount and 8 inch barndoors.