- Crisp, bright white light ideal for reading and tasks that require visual accuracy; CFL bulb has natural daylight balanced color temperature of 5500K; pack of 4
- Chases away winter blues, alleviates the effects of Seasonal Affective Disorder S.AD; also good for starting plant growth
- This is a large bulb that might not fit standard household lamps, see diagram above; 9 inch ALZO lamp harp will fit this bulb; bulb fits all medium base E27/26 socket; Dimensions: Length: 6.5 inches; Width (Diameter): 2.25 inches; Width (diameter) of base: 1 inch.
- Generates very little heat, and all ALZO Joyous light bulbs are flicker-free; energy saving, uses about 1/4 of the energy of a comparable Tungsten bulb, and has about 10,000 hours bulb life
- Important: ALZO CFL bulb life is based on the bulb in an open air upright orientation; when ALZO bulbs are installed in fixtures that lack adequate ventilation, the life of the bulb will be reduced.
Case of 4 full spectrum 27 watt light bulbs that imitate daylight, are energy saving, and have a long life of circa 10,000 hours with 1300 lumens output, 120V; low energy consumption, good for starting plant growth. These are compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs that fit all medium-base E27/E26 sockets, but the large bulb size might create a fit problem with standard lamp harps of household light fixtures; a larger lamp harp is needed, see ALZO 9 inch lamp harp. Dimensions: Length: 6.5 inches; Width (Diameter): 2.25 inches; Length socket base to top of ballast: 2.75 inches; Width (diameter) of socket: 1 inch. Important: ALZO CFL bulb life is based on the bulb in an open air upright orientation. When ALZO bulbs are installed in fixtures that lack adequate ventilation, the life of the bulb will be reduced. If an ALZO CFL bulb is installed in an overhead recessed light fixture with the bulb glass below the base, the life of the bulb will be greatly reduced.
- Generates very little heat
- All ALZO Joyous light bulbs are flicker-free
- Energy saving, uses about 1/4 of the energy of a comparable Tungsten bulb
- About 10,000 hours bulb life
|Wattage (Energy Used):
|Color Temperature (Appearance):
|UV-B @1m: *
||>0.000uw/cm2; *Not within the range of our meter. Note: UV-A from sunlight midday = 5-10mw/cm2
||ALZO CFL and LED light bulbs can be used at frame rates up to 1000 fps without any flicker; they are true continuous light sources.
(based on 3 hrs./day)
|Estimated Yearly Energy Cost:
(based on 3 hrs./day and $0.11/kWh; cost depends on rates and use)
||Length: 6.5 inches; diameter: 2.5 inches
||Contains Mercury / For more on clean up and safe disposal, visit epa.gov/cfl