- Daylight color temperature of 5600K; renders colors accurately for photography; CRI of 91
- Matches color temperature of Kino Flo and Osram light bulbs
- This is a large bulb that might not fit standard household lamps; see diagram above
- About 10,000 hours bulb life
- Energy saving, uses about 1/4 of the energy of a comparable Tungsten bulb
This 27-watt fluorescent photo light bulb is very bright with 5600K color temperature and 1300 Lumens output, 120V, and a high CRI of 91. The 5600K color temperature matches the spectrum of Kino Flo and Osram light bulbs. This is an energy-saving bulb with about 10,000 hours bulb life. Fits all medium-base E27/E26 sockets. Dimensions: Length: 6.5 inches; diameter: 2 1/4 inches; length socket base to top of ballast: 2 3/4 inches; diameter of socket: 1inch. ALZO CFL bulb life is based on the bulb in an open-air upright orientation. When ALZO bulbs are installed in fixtures that lack adequate ventilation, the life of the bulb will be reduced. If an ALZO CFL bulb is installed in an overhead recessed light fixture with the bulb glass below the base, the life of the bulb will be greatly reduced. ALZO warranty for all CFL bulbs is 30 days.
Is a photography light bulb different from a general use bulb?