- The end of arm strain, better than a shoulder rig
- All sturdy, yet lightweight aluminum construction
- Suitable for all light camcorders and DSLR cameras
- Fully adjustable frame has padded shoulder wraps
- Camera mount (1) is an ALZO Ball Head with quick release and safety
The ALZO Bod-A-Boom camera harness is a fully adjustable hands-free support device for all light camcorders and DSLRs. Ideal for field work that includes long hours of holding up a video camera or DSLR camera. This camera harness distributes the load mostly to your waist (when properly adjusted) so you can work long hours without straining your arms or your back. The ALZO Bod-A-Boom includes an ALZO Ball Mount camera support with secure camera quick release. This allows for Dutch tilts and any camera angle desired. The push-button, quick-tilt adjustable boom allows for getting the camera to your eye or away from the body for interesting up angle shots.