- 300ft range with penetration through walls; walls will reduce the range
- Supports partial shutter/AF and AE, continuous drive and bulb mode
- Includes 3-second shutter delay mode
- Selection of 1 of 16 channels to reduce possible RF interference
- Bi-Color LED on transmitter indicates partial and full shutter; includes (1) 23A alkaline battery and (1) CR2 Lithium Polymer 3V battery
This wireless radio-controlled shutter release has a 300 feet range with penetration through walls and allows selection of 1 to 16 channels to reduce RF interference. Supports partial shutter/AF and AE, continuous drive and bulb mode; bi-color LED on transmitter indicates partial and full shutter. Tiny receiver with a power switch and auto power save, including 2 diagnostic LEDs: red for power on/off, and bi-color reflects transmitter action. Batteries included, with a life of about 20,000 actions. This model works with Nikon KODAK and Fuji DSLR cameras, including Nikon D800, D700, D300(s), D200, D3(X), D2, D2H, D2Hs, D2X, D1, D1h, D1x, Nikon D100 (only in combination with the MB-D100 multi-functional battery pack), Kodak DCS Pro 14n, DCS620,; Nikon Film SLR F6, F5, F100, F90, F90x, N90, N90x, and FUJI S3, S5, Uvir, and connects to the circular connector on the camera front. Batteries included; replacement batteries available.