- 300 feet maximum range with penetration through walls; walls will reduce the range
- Supports partial shutter/AF and AE, continuous drive and bulb mode
- Selection of 1 of 16 channels to reduce possible RF interference
- Bi-Color LED on transmitter indicates partial and full shutter
- Tiny receiver with a power switch and auto power save; includes (1) 23A alkaline battery and (1) CR2 Lithium Polymer 3V battery
This wireless radio-controlled shutter release with CANON special 3 pin connector has 300 feet range with penetration through walls. The 4 position switch allows for the selection of 16 channels to reduce RF interference. Supports partial shutter/AF and AE, continuous drive and bulb mode; bi-color LED on transmitter indicates partial and full shutter. The tiny receiver has a power switch and auto power save, including 2 diagnostic LEDs: red for power on/off, and bi-color reflects transmitter action. Batteries included, with a life of about 20,000 actions. Replacement batteries are available.
Camera compatibility: Canon EOS (Not Rebel) SLR 1D & Mark II (N), 1D (all), 5D (all), 6D, 7D (all), 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, and D2000 cameras.
Note: Not compatible with Canon 60D, 70D, 80D; these cameras use the ALZO Wireless Radio Shutter Release for Canon Rebel.