- 300ft range with penetration through walls; walls will reduce the range
- Supports partial shutter/AF and AE, continuous drive and bulb mode
- Includes 3-second shutter delay mode
- Selection of 1 of 16 channels to reduce possible RF interference
- Bi-Color LED on transmitter indicates partial and full shutter; includes (1) 23A alkaline battery and (1) CR2 Lithium Polymer 3V battery
This wireless radio-controlled shutter release has a 300 feet range with penetration through walls and allows selection of 1 to 16 channels to reduce RF interference. Supports partial shutter/AF and AE, continuous drive and bulb mode; bi-color LED on transmitter indicates partial and full shutter. Tiny receiver with a power switch and auto power save, including 2 diagnostic LEDs: red for power on/off; bi-color reflects transmitter action. Batteries included, with a life of about 20,000 actions; transmitter battery: 23A (12V Alkaline); receiver battery: CR-2 (3V lithium). This model works with Nikon D70S and D80.