- Daylight color temperature of 5600K; renders colors accurately for photography; CRI of 91
- Matches color temperature of Kino Flo and Osram light bulbs
- This is an extra large bulb that might not fit standard household lamps; see diagram above
- About 6,000 hours bulb life
- Energy-saving, uses about 1/4 of the energy of a comparable Tungsten bulb
85-watt compact fluorescent light bulb, super bright with 5600K color temperature that matches Kino Flo and Osram Studio Line lights; CRI of 91, 120V, with an output of 4250 Lumens. Ideal for combining ALZO 600-EX with Kino Flo lights. This is an energy-saving bulb with about 6,000 hours bulb life. Fits all medium-base E27/E26 sockets. Pack of 2. Dimensions: Length: 10.5 inches; diameter: 3.9 inches. Important: ALZO CFL bulb life is based on the bulb in an open-air upright orientation. When bulbs are installed in fixtures that lack adequate ventilation, the life of the bulb will be reduced. If an ALZO CFL bulb is installed in an overhead recessed light fixture with the bulb glass below the base, the life of the bulb will be greatly reduced. ALZO warranty for all CFL bulbs is 30 days.
Is a photography light bulb different from a general use bulb?