- Daylight color temperature of 5600K; renders colors accurately for photography; CRI of 91
- Matches color temperature of Kino Flo and Osram light bulbs
- This is an extra large bulb that might not fit standard household lamps; see diagram above
- About 6,000 hours bulb life
- Energy-saving, uses about 1/4 of the energy of a comparable Tungsten bulb
85-watt compact fluorescent light bulb- super bright with a 5600K color temperature that matches Kino Flo and Osram Studio Line lights, with CRI of 91. Ideal for combining ALZO 600-EX with Kino Flo lights. Energy Star compliant- bulb life up to 6-000 hours. Fits all medium-base E27/E26 sockets. Dimensions: L: 10.5 inches; Diameter: 3.9 inches. Important: ALZO CFL bulb life is based on the bulb in an open-air upright orientation. When bulbs are installed in fixtures that lack adequate ventilation- the life of the bulb will be reduced. If an ALZO CFL bulb is installed in an overhead recessed light fixture with the bulb glass below the base- the life of the bulb will be greatly reduced. ALZO warranty for all CFL bulbs is 30 days.
Is a photography light bulb different from a general use bulb?