- Holds up to 2 QUAD or 1 QUAD and 2 TWIN ALZO Pan-L-Lites
- Telescoping top adjusts height to accommodate ALZO Video-Lux light tubes
- 3/4 inch rigid foam bottom and 1-inch vertical foam divider
- Reinforced top with plated steel and rubber grip handle
- 8 black painted steel corners
NOTICE: This case is NOT IN STOCK and it is built when ordered. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery from date of order.
The ALZO Pan-L-Lite Telescoping Case can store and transport 2 ALZO Pan-L-Lites as either 2 Quad lights or a Quad and a Twin. In addition to the lights, the telescoping lid can allow for the inclusion of up to 4 ALZO Video Lux tubes (8 bulbs). The case includes a foam bottom and a 1-inch thick closed cell foam divider. This case can accommodate a Quad and 2 Twin Lights with reduced tube storage and with a requirement of adding 2 pieces of 1.5-inch foam pads to buffer the 2 twin lights. Although this case can be used for airline or freight shipping, additional foam padding would be needed to protect Video Lux tubes when included. Also, air and freight shipping will damage the hardware of the case but probably not the contents.
Made of very sturdy, high-density polyethylene with steel-reinforced corners. Dimensions: Width: 27.5 inches; depth: 10 inches; height: 19 inches to 25 inches. Empty Weight: 13 pounds.