- Dual sync cord with an iTTL hot shoe
- For a Sony compatible flash and a hot shoe
- For connecting to a wireless trigger transmitter
- TTL flash shoe connector has a tilt adjust with wing screw lock
- TTL flash shoe mount base is metal not plastic; includes lock thumb screw
Use this Off Camera Shoe Cord to simultaneously connect your Sony SLR camera to a TTL speedlite flash and a wireless trigger transmitter. This will allow for 2 or 3 point flash light solution for improved images. Now you can use a slave flash with an umbrella or a softbox as a key light, while your on-camera TTL bounced flash provides fill light. This combination produces superior images over a bounced on-camera flash because a side light key light is more natural looking. This multi-point lighting approach produces studio quality images on a location shoot. Compatible with all Sony/Milota TTL series flashes.