ALZO Video at the NAB Show in Las Vegas, talking about the ALZO High Intensity LED lights. Thanks to Cheesycam.com for the coverage!
The new ALZO 8 in Fresnel Barndoors with a mounted Fresnel lens are suited for the ALZO 3000 High Intensity LED video light, or for any light with an 8 in reflector. The included magnetic strips allow you to place a gel in front of the lens, giving you additional control over the light spill.
Nice feedback from a customer who recently bought an ALZO 3000 High Intensity LED Video Light:
“Just wanted to pass along my success story. We were shooting in a remote area in Seattle, WA, and I needed a light to even out my lighting ratios. I pulled out the Alzo LED and powered it from the cigarette lighter and the shot looked great, might buy another now.”
Prudent Productions NY
The ALZO 3000 High Intensity LED Video and Photo Light is back in stock. Available as a single light, or with barndoor, and with or without a light stand.
The new ALZO 3000 High Intensity LED is an awesome, inexpensive and versatile video light. It represents a new generation of lighting devices that are more powerful and more energy-saving than CFL light sources, for example.
This dimmable LED light is, when used without a modifier, a hard light, but with a softbox, diffuser or umbrella, it can create a soft light spread. We are working on a video that will demonstrate its application, so check back soon for an announcement.
- 9000 LUX at 1 m (3 feet) – Equivalent to an Incandescent 1000 or HMI 200
- Daylight color temperature 5300K-5500K
- Many light modifiers available including barndoors, par reflectors, umbrellas and softboxes
- In-line power switch on cord
- Includes removable 8″ dome reflector and bonnet diffuser
- Internal cooling fan emits 5db of noise at front of light
- Also available with ALZO softbox or barndoors (see below)
- Optional speedring for use with Chimera and Photoflex softboxes
- LED bulb life is very long at about 50,000 hours
- Dimmable in 5 – 1/2 f-stop steps
- Bulb is not user replaceable
- Universal power 120-240 volts 50-60 HZ
- Power = 100 watt
- Weight = 5.5 lbs
The new ALZO 794 LED On-Camera Video Light consists of 312 LEDs that generate 2000 LUX @1m. This light is ideal for interviews and close-up work.
- Color temperature adjustable from 3000K to daylight 6000K
- Dimmable to 6 LUX @1m
- Includes AC adaptor and a clear diffuser
- Holds 2 Sony-style NP Li-ion batteries for 4 hours of operation
- High brightness tight beam angle = 30 degrees
- Standard metal shoe mount with 1/4 x 20 screw thread on base
- All metal ball mount articulated support allows positioning of light
- Weight without batteries = 15 oz.
- Dimensions 7w x 4.5″h x 2.25″d not including shoe mount & battery
is now $12.66. Works with a variety of LED On Camera Lights and replaces the often cheap and breakable plastic shoe mount; brands include Neewer, Cowboy Studio, Opteka, Fancierstudio, and more.
We have a few ALZO 730 LED Video Camera lights in our outlet, available at a very low price, in 6500K & 3200K color temperature. These economical on-camera battery powered video light are perfect for lighting interview subjects and performing other close-up work, for use with camcorders and video cameras. Powered by 4 AA batteries.